- 8.5 oz./yd² (US) 14.1 oz./L yd .(CA), cotton/polyester blend fleece
- Solid Colors & Gunmetal Heather: 80/20 cotton/polyester with 100% cotton 20 singles face yarn
- Grey Heather: 75/25 cotton/polyester
- All other Heather Colors: 55/45 cotton/polyester (Charcoal Heather, Classic Navy Heather, Royal Heather, Army Heather)
- Standard fit
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at collar, cuffs and waistband
- Tear away neck label
Please note: The heather colorways are not made of 100% cotton face yarn. Please do your own testing prior to screen printing.
When printing on our Camo Colorways it is important that the garment DOES NOT reach 320 Degrees when flashing or drying.
Our Camo Colorways are a Water Based Print on 100% cotton fabric surface.
At 320 degrees you risk ink migration to your print.
To be really safe some printers use a Poly Blocker base, and low temperature curing inks to stay away from 320 degrees.
300 degrees or lower is a safer temperature to avoid ink migration problems.